We pride ourselves in offering records that are in outstanding condition. This is achieved by carefully selecting what we buy. Sealed records are limited to on-site visual assessment and grading of the cover only. Whereas, with open records we provide a visual assessment of both the cover and the vinyl. Of course, we are happy to play-grade specific records that you are interested in upon request. Sealed records cannot be play-graded.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We normally process and ship an order within 24 hours of receiving it. During high-volume periods it can take as much as 48 hours to process. If you need to combine orders, cancel an order, or modify an order, we strongly urge customers to contact us as soon as possible. All orders shipped to a California, United States address will be assessed 8.5% California Sales Tax, excluding shipping charges.
We ship worldwide with United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS). Shipping options and quotes are available during checkout. All packages shipped include a tracking number. This tracking number will be sent to you at the email address provided on your order.
All packages in-transit are in full custody of the parcel carrier. We are not liable for packages that are lost, damaged, or stolen in-transit, upon delivery, or after delivery when left at the destination. Please contact the United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS) for further liability policy details. We are more than happy to provide customized shipping services including Declared Value, Signature Required, Direct Signature Required, and, at an additional charge, Saturday Delivery, Registered Mail, or Insurance.
We will hold records for up to two (2) weeks. You are welcome to place records on hold if you are sending payment by mail or wish to add to your order at a later date. Any additional records added to your hold must be done within this two (2) week period. We will provide a courtesy email or telephone call prior to your hold period expiration. This courtesy reminder will include a reasonable deadline to either complete your order with payment in full, or cancel it. Holds for which we do not receive any feedback from the customer, once expired, will automatically result in the items being returned to stock.
If your order includes defective or damaged items you are welcome to return it within thirty (30) days of the order delivery date for a full refund, exchange, or store credit. The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
All records returned to us must be in the same condition as they were originally shipped to you. We are unable to take back any sealed record which has been opened. This policy is inclusive of any and all manufacturer defects. Therefore, opening a sealed record renders our return policy null and void on that specific record.
Thank you for understanding!
HOW DO I RETURN?
1. Contact us by telephone toll-free at 1-877-774-6577, locally at 916-400-3956, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive an Return Authorization Number (RA#) for your return. An RA# is required to process all returns.
2. Please carefully pack the record(s) in an oversized box, packaging should protect the record corners from touching the box edges, and prevent the record(s) from shifting during transit. You are welcome to re-use the same packing materials that we used to ship your order. For purchased, open records please pack them the same way we shipped them to you in order to prevent seam splits: leave the record inside of its inner sleeve but outside of the jacket, and place them both within our protective plastic sleeve. Purchased sealed records must remain sealed, but still placed within our protective plastic sleeve. Please write your RA# on the box in large writing.
3. Ship the box back to us! The customer is responsible for any and all return shipping costs and assumes responsibility for any packages that are lost, stolen or damaged during transit. You may use any carrier, however, we recommend purchasing tracking so you can make sure it arrives. If you are unsure how to best ship your return please feel free to ask us when you contact us for your RA# and we can make a recommendation. Please ship it to us at:
11257 Coloma Rd, Suite A8
Gold River, CA 95670
4. When we receive the package, we will confirm record condition(s) and process your return or exchange.
5. We will issue your authorized refund to the original form of payment. If you paid by cash, check, or money order, please discuss with us your preferred form of refund. Store credit issued, in lieu of a return, does not expire and does not lose value. There are no annual fees to maintain your store credit.
We offer the best prices anywhere for Mint records of all genres, especially those which are factory sealed. Jazz, Classic Rock (US and UK original pressings), Classical and Audiophile records are our most sought-after genres. If you are interested in selling your collection, please contact us by email at email@example.com with details about the quantity, condition and type of music. At this time we are only interested in considering large collections. When sending lists, please include the artist, title, catalog number and any other relevant information including condition. Pictures are also helpful and very much appreciated!
Some of the flaws which severely degrade the value of records are: seam splits, corner dents, ring wear and/or writing on the covers, library tags, groove damage, surface scratches and spindle marks on the labels. Additionally, records treated with Last liquid, especially those with Last stickers on the covers or labels, will have a lesser value. Although almost every collection will contain some less than perfect records, we are seeking collections with a high percentage that are near to perfect. Please contact us before shipping records to us!