SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are processed within 1 business day if possible. During periods of high volume and/or holidays, processing times may take longer. Processing times are exclusive of shipping transit guarantees. Shipping times are determined by the carrier of your choice—we do not guarantee them. If you need to combine orders, cancel an order, or modify an order, we strongly urge customers to contact us as soon as possible. All orders shipped to a California, United States address will be assessed their local California sales tax rate.
We ship worldwide with United States Postal Service (USPS), Federal Express (FedEx), and United Parcel Service (UPS). Shipping options and quotes are available during checkout. All packages shipped include a tracking number. This tracking number will be sent to you at the email address provided on your order.
All packages in-transit are in full custody of the parcel carrier. We are not liable for packages that are lost, damaged, delayed or stolen in-transit, upon delivery, or after delivery when left at the destination. We strongly recommend you add insurance to your package upon checkout, if you have any concern regarding delivery. We are more than happy to provide other customized shipping services including Signature Required, Direct Signature Required, and, at an additional charge, Saturday Delivery or Registered Mail. Please contact the United States Postal Service (USPS), Federal Express (Fedex) or United Parcel Service (UPS) for further liability policy details.
We do not collect or pay import taxes on international shipments. If your order is being shipped out of the United States, please be aware that the carrier will most likely collect import taxes from you upon delivery of your package.
We pride ourselves in offering records that are in outstanding condition. This is achieved by carefully selecting what we buy. Sealed records are limited to on-site visual assessment and grading of the cover only. Whereas, with open records we provide a visual assessment of both the cover and the vinyl. Of course, we are happy to play-grade specific records that you are interested in upon request. Sealed records cannot be play-graded.
If your order includes defective or damaged items you are welcome to return it within thirty (30) days of the order delivery date for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
All records returned to us must be in the same condition as they were originally shipped to you. We are unable to take back any sealed record which has been opened. Therefore, opening a sealed record renders our return policy null and void on that specific record.
HOW DO I RETURN?
1. Contact us by telephone toll-free at 1-877-SPIN LPS (774-6577), locally at 657-298-3003, or by email at email@example.com, to receive an Return Authorization Number (RA#) for your return. An RA# is required to process all returns.
2. Please carefully pack the record(s) in an oversized box, packaging should protect the record corners from touching the box edges, and prevent the record(s) from shifting during transit. You are welcome to re-use the same packing materials that we used to ship your order. For purchased, open records please pack them the same way we shipped them to you in order to prevent seam splits: leave the record inside of its inner sleeve but outside of the jacket, and place them both within our protective plastic sleeve. Purchased sealed records must remain sealed, but still placed within our protective plastic sleeve. Please write your RA# on the box in large writing.
3. Ship the box back to us! The customer is responsible for any packages that are lost, stolen or damaged during transit. You may use any carrier, however, we recommend purchasing tracking so you can make sure it arrives. If you are unsure how to best ship your return please feel free to ask us when you contact us for your RA# and we can make a recommendation. Please ship it to us at:
10572 Calle Lee, Suite 126
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
4. When we receive the package, we will confirm record condition(s) and process your return or exchange.
5. We will issue your authorized refund to the original form of payment. If you paid by cash, check, or money order, please discuss with us your preferred form of refund. Store credit issued, in lieu of a return, does not expire and does not lose value. There are no annual fees to maintain your store credit.
We can help you determine the value of your collection. We offer the best prices for records of all genres. Classic Rock (US and UK original pressings), Jazz, Blues, Soul, Classical, Soundtracks and Audiophile records are our most sought-after genres. If you are interested in selling your collection, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 657-298-3003 with details about the quantity, condition and type of music. It is helpful when sending lists to include the artist, title, catalog number and any other relevant information including condition. Pictures and/or videos are also helpful and very much appreciated!
Some of the flaws which severely degrade the value of records are: seam splits, corner dents, ring wear and/or writing on the covers, library tags, groove damage, surface scratches and spindle marks on the labels. Additionally, records treated with Last liquid, especially those with Last stickers on the covers or labels, will have a lesser value. Please contact us before shipping records to us!